We detected that your browser doesn't accept cookies.

Please enable Cookies to use our services.


  English PDF's/eBook's

Dv-Lottery Information And Application Guide

The Diversity Immigrant Visa program is a United States lottery program that allows foreigners to get a Green Card. The Green Card lottery was first established in 1990 and it grants up to 50,000 available Green Cards, selecting foreign applicants mostly from countries with low rates of immigration to the United States.
Find out how to apply for the DV-Lottery and if your country is eligible thanks to our Green Card Lottery Application Guide.

Language: English


Schengen Visa

The Schengen Visa Application Guide is a step-by-step guide to help you file your own Schengen Visa application without the use of a travel agent or immigration lawyer. Every important aspect of the Schengen Visa process is included in the application guide.

  • Overview of the Schengen Treaty
  • What is a Schengen Visa?
  • General Schengen Visa requirements

Language: English


U.S. Green Card Update Guide

The Green Card Update Application Guide was developed to help a permanent United States resident (Green Card holder) complete and file his or her own Green Card renewal, replacement, and update forms without the costly assistance of an immigration attorney. The application guide contains everything you need in order to properly update your Green Card, change the name on your Green Card, and how to correct any incorrect information.

Language: English


U.S. Visa Renewal Guide

If your visitor visa is expired, you need to submit an application for a new B-1 or B-2 visa. Many applicants think they can easily renew or extend a U.S. visitor visa because they previously had a visa, however, this is not the case. Download this guide for complete instructions on how to apply for a new U.S. visa.

Language: English


U.S. Visitor Visa Application Guide

The United States Visitor Visa Application Guide contains all the information you need in order to successfully apply for a United States visa.

Language: English


B-1 And B-2 Visa Extension

Travelers on B-1 Business Visas and B-2 Tourist Visas are usually allowed to stay in the United States for a period of up to six months, with the possibility of extension for up to six additional months. Learn how to apply for a renewal for your visa with our guide.

Language: English


C-1 Transit Visa Guide

The C-1 Transit Visa is a nonimmigrant visa that allows foreign nationals to enter the United States while transiting to another foreign country. Learn how to apply with our U.S. C-1 Transit Visa Information and Application Guide

Language: English


Greencard Renewal Application Guide

Learn how to renew, update or replace your existing Green Card. Holders with a 2-year conditional Green Card obtained through marriage can also learn how to remove the "conditions". Download the Green Card Renewal Guide for more information.

Language: English


B-1 Business Visa Application Guide

Foreign nationals interested in visiting the United States for business purposes that do not involve receiving salary or payment are eligible to apply for a B-1 Business Visa. Download the "B-1 Business Visa Application Guide" and start your USA visa application today!

Language: English


United States Visa Application Guide

Foreign nationals who wish to visit the United States for leisure or tourism are normally eligible to receive a B-2 Tourist Visa. B-2 Tourist Visas are "visitor visas" and are required for citizens of countries that are not included in the Visa Waiver Program. Download the "United States Visa Application Guide" and start your USA application today!

Language: English


F-1 Visa Application Guide

Many universities and colleges offer degrees for foreigners that wish to study in the United States. The application process normally starts in the home country of the prospective student, as an interview with local US embassy is required. A degree normally lasts for 3-4 years, but also offer the option of a US work permit being issued through "Curricular Practical Training" (CPT) and/or "Optional Practical Training" (OPT). For more information about application requirements and student work opportunities, we recommend you to download our F-1 Visa Application Guide.

Language: English